Villa 15: Peerapat Villa, Bangrak
Bangrak Luxury Sea View Villa Offering 4 Bedrooms and Convenient Location
A stunning, 4-bedroom sea view villa only 1.1km to Bangrak beach and 3-15 minutes to all popular areas on the NE coast of Koh Samui. Fantastic sea views over Bangrak Bay, Koh Phang Ngan and other neighbouring islands.
The Bare Facts
Land Area: 1600 sqm
Floor Area: 470 sqm
Interior Area: 320 sqm
Pool: 40 sqm infinity |
BBQ: gas (BBQ King)
Home theatre: 1
Outdoor Audio: yes (Bluetooth)
Internet: 30Mb Fiber-Optic
Air-con: 4 (bedrooms)
Ceiling Fans: yes
Security Safe: 3
Welcome pack: yes
Airport transfer: free*|
Chef Service: *available
Photo Gallery Please click thumbnails below to view enlarged versions of the photos. Click or tap the right hand side of the image to view the next in the series and click/tap the left hand side to see previous pics.
Surrounding Area and Distances (driving times)
350m to local convenience store
700m to nearest laundry shop
900m to nearest local Thai restaurant
1.1km to nearest 7-11 (24 hour) convenience store
1.1km to nearest bank with ATM and currency exchange service
2 minutes (1.1km) from nearest beach in Bangrak. There are several lovely beachfront hangouts including Bangrak Beach Club, Secret Garden and Samui Pier resorts
2 minutes (1.1km) from town of Bangrak with a beach and many bars, restaurants and convenience stores
5 minutes (3.6km) to Big Buddha / Fisherman’s village in Bophut
2 minutes to Samui tennis club
10 minutes to Choeng Mon beach
10 minutes to airport
12 minutes (5.8km) to Chaweng beach
20 minutes to Santiburi golf course
See villa location on our interactive map of Koh Samui below;
Map image copyright Samui Holiday Villa Rental Partnership, Ltd. 2011
Problems viewing the Koh Samui interactive map when re-sizing your screen? >Refresh your browser!
Four spacious bedrooms, all of which have sea views, each have their own unique design and furnishings. Master bedroom 1 is beautifully furnished with built in teak bed and a walk-in wardrobe. A sliding glass door leads from this bedroom to the upstairs terrace social area. The walk-in wardrobe reveals the entrance to an extremely spacious en-suite master bathroom complete with an oversized bathtub, contemporary design shower and twin glass washbasins. Master bedroom 2, also with beautiful built-in bed and wardrobe, leads to the pool-side area and to an en-suite bathroom (a double-doored bathroom, also accessible from outside). Bedroom 3 offers a teak double bed and built-in furnishing opening onto the pool terrace. Bedroom 3 was completely refurbished early 2017. Finally bedroom 4 has twin single beds (can be pushed together to form double bed on request) and matching built-in furnishings in teak. Bedroom 4 was completely refurbished in 2016. Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have adjacent shared bathrooms.
A superb 4 bedroom luxury holiday villa arranged on 2 floors with stunning sea, island and hillside views. The villa's design is an idyllic fusion of contemporary modern design and classic Thai style. Nestled in the Bangrak hills, overlooking Plumeria Place, Peerapat Villa is located only minutes drive from the tourist hotspots of Bophut, Bangrak, Choeng Mon and Chaweng. Accessed via a concrete road, which is located only 100 metres from Bangrak Beach road, the villa is built on 1600 square metres of land - complete serenity and privacy is guaranteed.
The solid teak, double doored entrance sets the scene for a uniquely designed interior with the central focus of a grand open-plan dining and luxury kitchen concept with ocean views. An infinity edge pool, with jacuzzi spa, leads out from this main area to provide a view across the north of the island incorporating the island of Koh Phang Ngan, Bangrak bay and Big Buddha. Stay pool-side to relax on sun loungers or enjoy a refreshing drink in the covered sala area.
Ascending the beautiful, teak staircase with modern glass and stainless steel balustrade brings you into a living room with commanding views of the sea, neighbouring Koh Phang Ngan, coconut groves and hills. Eleven metres of folding sliding doors can be opened allowing the cooling sea breeze to gently flow through this beautiful interior living space. Walking through the folding sliding doors brings you onto an extremely spacious, covered balcony with surely one of the best sea views in Bangrak.
The luxury kitchen is superbly equipped with a water purification system, large double door fridge/freezer with automatic ice-maker, high specification oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, coffee making machine, toaster, kettle, rice-cooker and a complete selection of ovenware, dining ware, cutlery, glassware and kitchen tools.
Peerapat villa is perfectly equipped to accommodate 8 people, combining complete privacy with unique social areas. A perfect choice for one large family or two visiting families with children.
For peace of mind, Peerapat Villa has 4 external CCTV cameras which cover main entrance points to the property.
- Stunning sea and island views with easy access and no steep, mountainous roads to navigate
- Convenient location just 1.1km to Bangrak beach and town and within easy reach of surrounding tourist areas yet competely private with very spacious walled gardens.
- Solid Thai Golden Teak wood doors and windows throughout
- 2 spacious master suites and 2 additional guest bedrooms all fitted with air-conditioning and ceiling fans and all featuring sea views. Both master suites are fitted with security safes and all bedrooms open onto the pool terrace or upstairs terrace.
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen featuring electric oven, microwave, gas hobs, extractor, dishwasher, double-doored fridge-freezer with ice-maker, fitted drinking water filter, blender, toaster, coffee machine, rice cooker and all the utensils, plates, glasses and cutlery you could possible need
- Luxurious interior dining table catering for 8 guests
- Extremely spacious upstairs living area which opens through 8 folding-sliding doors onto a large outdoor terrace offering the ultimate viewpoint
- 3 bathrooms all featuring rain showers with 2 offering bathtubs
- 40 sqm infinity-edged private pool with Jacuzzi and slate waterfall feature
- Shady pool-side sala and spacious pool area offering 6 sun loungers and comfortable soft seating. Green lawn to the front of the villa for serious sun-worshippers
- Family sized stainless steel 3-burner gas BBQ (Original BBQ King) at pool-side
- Tropical fish pond feature with ambient evening lighting in front of the villa's double-doored entrance
- 1x 49" LCD smart TV and 1x 42" plasma tv each with dedicated satellite system.
- Outdoor Bluetooth enabled audio system in pool-side pavilion
- High speed WiFi internet with signal in all area of villa
- Villa mobile phone (with Thai SIM card) is available to guests
- Private covered car-port
- Complementary welcome pack consisting of tropical fruit basket, bottled water, milk, a limited supply of tea, coffee and sugar, a limited supply of shampoo and soap in bathrooms
- Cooked breakfast services and Chef service available at extra cost
- Exterior CCTV cameras and security lighting system for added guest security
- Peerapat Villa's local area guide folder offers guests insider local knowledge with recommended nearby restaurants, conveniences and more enabling our guests to make the most of their break
- Perfect accomodation for an extended family, two couples with kids and for sets of couples looking for a 4-bedroom Koh Samui seaview villa rental that doesn't break the bank.
Nightly Rental Rates
1 May – 31 May &
1 Sep – 15 Dec
10 Jan – 30 Apr
1 Jun – 31 Aug
| 16 Dec – 10 Jan|
| 9,000 Thai Baht
|| 11,000 Thai Baht
|| 17,500 Thai Baht|
Nightly rental rates include:
-Service charge and tax
-Twice weekly cleaning service
-Towels and bed linen changed 2 times each week. Duvet covers changed every 7 days.
-1x return airport transfer by luxury minibus ( additional airport transfers charged at 350THB per minibus)
-Cot and highchair available on request
Nightly rental rates exclude:
-Security/damage deposit of 20,000 Thai baht (cash only) is collected at check-in and refunded on check-out. Guests may pay in any equivalent currency.
-Electricity read by meter and paid upon check-out at 6THB per kW unit. Typical electricity costs are 300-550 Thai Baht per day depending on air-con usage.
-Additional charge for additional (9th) guest of 1,500 THB per night (we provide additional bed and towels)
Check-in time is normally 3pm or later and check-out normally before 12pm though we can be very flexible on this if there is no booking which checks-out/in on same day as your check-in/out.
To secure an early check-in or late check-out in advance we require a fee of half of 1 night’s rental.
For longer term rates please view our monthly rental listings
pages or long-term rental listings